Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!






Easter was so much fun! K man got spoiled of course, he got tons of stuff from the easter bunny :) We got to spend time with our families which is the best! Koston loved the bubbles! And don't ya just want to eat that scrumptios little foot in flip flops!! Also K eats real meat now woohoo no more babyfood meats! And that darn tooth went back down again dangit! How many times does my little guy have to go through this with the SAME tooth!!!! We had our family pics done on friday with Annie West of Sweet Yesterday's Photography and what she posted on her blog we LOVE!! She rocks!! I can't wait for the rest of them :)

1 comment:

Pieces of Us said...

I love his little foot in flip flops! We have some for Beckam but they are still too big. Where did you get those? I need to get some that will fit him right now.

Loved your pictures that Annie took.
Love Annie. She's so cute.

My Blog List

Blog Archive