Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thanksgiving...

Apparently I completely skipped Thanksgiving oops! So it was a busy but fun day..I had worked the night before so that is always rough before a holiday jam packed day but we started out at my moms for lunch then headed to my Dad's in Ogden for dinner and then to Rob's Grandpa's at the end of the day for a visit, actually all the driving was good for me cause I got to sleep...so did Koston...poor Rob had to battle his issues with tryptophan while driving us all over the place but it was worth it and lots of fun I love the holidays when all the families get together! Here are some pictures to accompany the post!! Koston LOVES playing with the boys...he is so funny he just hangs out with all my boy cousins and they all adore him and think he is so funny! It is so cute!! And I was pretty camera happy that day :) I love when I do that!!!










No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive