




So my baby 2 weeks ago starting coughing and stuff and then got fevers and was rubbing his ears a few days later so I took him and he was wheezing! So they assumed it was rsv and started him on albuterol breathing treatments, and antibiotics for the ear infection. The little dude did so well with his breathing treatments even though he hated them...sometimes he would just cry the whole time they were on but he only took the mask off a few times, it was so sad. He felt so crappy and I was one worried little mama/nurse :) I would listen to his lungs all the time to make sure if he was wheezing he could have a treatment and stuff, a few nights I almost took him to primaries because I was worried he was in respiratory distress but it all turned out ok and he is good as gold now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment