Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby #2!!

SO we are pregnant yay!!! I am 13 weeks along and my due date is Dec 30th which is Kristen and Nicole's Birthdays but......with the scheduled C-section we are gonna have this baby before Christmas!!!! And it is so weird because I have been thinking that I could feel the baby moving around I have felt the little flutters but wasn't sure until this morning when the baby kicked me and kicked and kicked and I cold watch it move my belly it was so cool!! it is so much earlier that I can feel it this time but I have felt everything sooner this time as well, my belly has already grown and I feel like I have a balloon in my belly as my uterus grows which I don't remember feeling. I saw the baby on ultrasound wednesday because we couldn't get a heartbeat on the doppler and I could see the baby very clearly, the fingers the face the body and yes the baby was swimming around like crazy it looks like I have an active baby already :) Everything is starting to feel so much more real and I am so excited! I taught Koston that the baby is in my belly, which I don't think he understands, but when I say where's the baby? He lifts up my shirt and points to my belly! I think Koston is going to do ok with it, my brother just had his sweet little baby boy Ethan, and I love him like crazy he is so stinking cute! But when I hold Ethan Koston is so cute and he repeats over and over "bebe bebe" and he kept climbing up the couch to look at him closer and he tried to share his milk with Ethan it was so cute, but he didnt get upset when I held him so I think he is going to do well!!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive