My babies umbilical cord fell off today, which is good it took awhile he is 19 days old today. But it reminds me of how fast time flies by and that he is not brand new anymore... Pretty close to brand new but still he is growing up and I am cherishing every moment because I don't want to miss or regret anything by not taking time to just be happy and enjoy all these precious moments with my baby boys! They just grow up so dang fast, but every stage brings wonderful and exciting things it's just sad when we leave behind things that were once new and exciting :). Anyways I love my boys and I love my life!! Here are some pics of my cute babies adorable new belly button :) It pops out sometimes it might be a cross between an innie and an outie!!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me and My Family
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(134)
-
▼
January
(19)
- Batman To The Rescue!
- Dad's Birthday Dinner
- Love These Boys!
- Sugar Cookies And Silly faces!
- 4 weeks old today!
- Eating Is Exhausting!!
- Motorcycles!
- Some more of my Tater...
- Sleepy head!
- How cute is this!!
- Tate's First Real Bath!
- 5-6-7
- Not a brand new newborn anymore..
- Potty Training? What's potty training?
- "Good Burp"
- My Family!!
- Number 35!
- "Stewey di-dors"
- Happy New Years!
-
▼
January
(19)


No comments:
Post a Comment