Friday, February 4, 2011
7 weeks old and his first real smiles!!
My little Tate is 7 weeks today crazy!! He seems like he is getting so big! And today he gave me his first real smile he was staring right at me and I was talking to him and smiling and he smiled this big sweet gummy smile and it just melted my heart and I cried and then he smiled again.... I am in love with this boy! He loves bath time, his skin rash-baby acne and sebhorreic dermatitis has cleared up so well it was so bad for awhile he just had red bumpy sores all over and it was sad but it looks great now! He loves to watch his big brother which is so cute he poops a lot spits up a lot loves to eat and has fussy times sleepy times and awake mellow times. He still is not on any kind of schedule each day is still so different I never know what to expect! Life is crazy around here and I love every second! I love my boys I love my extremely hard working stud of a husband and I love my life!!!! I am so blessed and truly grateful for all that I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment