Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Precious Moments

So I worked all day yesterday and after I got home and was getting the boys to bed Koston kept asking me to sing songs..."Mommy sing twinkle star, Mommy sing I need a Dr, How bout the one swim, How bout numbers"  So I kept singing to him then he says "Mommy I love you, how bout a kiss on a mouth, how bout a hug, how bout a squeeze."  And each time he kissed or hugged me :)  Then he said "Ok go ni ni"  and he rolled over and fell asleep.  It was just precious.  Today Tate woke up from nap time before Koston and we just spent some time together I had him giggling an smiling at me so big I didn't think his sweet smile could get any bigger.  I love the sparkle in his eyes when he smiles at me and the love I can see and feel from him, being a Momma is really the most amazing thing in the whole world!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive