So Koston has picked up on many things that we say and do, one of the funniest is when he scolds me the way I scold him! In the car the other day I took Tate's milk away because he was just dumping it out and he of course got very upset so Koston, being the protective older brother starts into me... "you gonna go to you room and sit in your bed, I'm gonna count to 5, 1..2..3.. Are you ready to be nice yet? Your making out baby sad 1..2..3..4...5...6... Do you you understand me are you ready to be nice yet?" lol it cracks me up every single time!! It usually has to do with making tater cry that he starts sending me to my room! As much as he beats on his brother he sure loves him and doesn't like anyone else making him sad (not that I intentionally make tater sad but when he's being naughty and gets things taken from him he likes to throw tantrums) koston is a good protective older brother and he has definitely toughened my little baby beans up!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment