Koston absolutely hates brushing teeth and his new thing is every time before bed or naps he says "We're not brushing teeth, RIGHT?". Oh my it's hilarious!! Today was Easter and the kids had a great day I think. They got lots of eggs candy bubbles and nerd guns. We hung out at the fire station, my moms and then my dads and then aunt colie came over and played and played with the boys while I cleaned and they LOVED it! Tater baby is talking so much he says "whoa". It's so funny! He has the cutest run ever it's like twinkle toes with his arms swinging :). He also gas a mind of his own I ask him questions and if he doesn't want to he says "eh" and shakes his head no! It's so adorable! He is a firsty bugger from hitting scratching pinching and pulling hair he gives Koston a run for his money!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment