So we took a camping trip to Moab, we bought a little, and I mean teeny tiny, cheap camper and rented a 4 seat Razr and after much stress packing planning and money we headed out. It was super stressful getting there because I had to do my schedule sign up for work at 5:00 pm with wi-fi somewhere and as luck would have we arrived at the McDonald's right at 5! I was really stressed to put the kids in carseats in the Razr but it was ok, Tate didn't really like it much though. We only went on a few rides together and Rob went on a few by himself. The wind was AWFUL, sand storms like crazy which kept us confined a lot in the itty bitty tailor which was really hard. The kids really loved climbing on the Razr when it was parked and playing in it a d pretending to drive it. Tater especially loved it he didn't want to do anything else really. We did go on a fun hike and we found
some "powder rock" which was just rocks that completely crumbled into sand when you squeezed or threw them they were really cool and koston and I had a blast throwing them and watching them disintegrate. Then the last day we found real dinosaur tracks in the rock it was really cool! The boys loved it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment