Monday, June 25, 2012
Happy 4th BIrthday Baby!
I can't believe Koston, my sweet little red haired baby boy turned 4 today! I have been reminiscing on his birth and it is so wonderful to remember that. He is such a sweet little kid, he has finally gotten to a stage where he is such a good boy, the tantrums are so much less often and really easy to manage and he has such a sweet personality. He got spoiled rotten as usual and I think he probably has every dinosaur toy ever made :) We had a birthday party for him at our house, a bbq, and we had all the family over and Renae came with her nieces, he played with them and had a great time! As we came out to the kitchen this morning he looked around then said "Where is my birthday?" And then all day "Is it my birthday yet?" He of course was referring to presents and birthday cake! Which he got PLENTY of! He loves reading books at bedtime we read 2 every night, and his most recent 2 that we have read every night for awhile are Dinotrux and No T-Rex in the library, tonight we read 2 of his new books Revenge of the Dinotrux and a Dumbo book so we will see f that the new regimen or not :) For the longest time it was Green Eggs and Ham and Shark vs Train. He is so amazingly smart and can read us the books back almost word for word from memorization! It is the sweetest thing ever, lately when we wake up in the morning he reads me books :) He has the sweetest smile and he knows how to make me laugh :) I love this little man so insanely much! His favorite color is blue, the other day I was asking him what I should make for dinner, his options were "noodles with the juice. turkey samwich, quesadilla, and cereal" "And that's it!" He heard me say and thats it at a drive through window one day and no he likes to say it :) The other day I found a mouse in the dog food and when Rob got home he shot it with a bebe gun and Koston watched and he was absolutely heartbroken. It was so sad he ran away and started crying and said "I didn't want him to die he was my friend" And he wouldn't let us comfort him then he kept telling me "I feel sad" It was so hard to watch him felling sadness like that, he luckily got over it within like 10 minutes but definitely broke my heart seeing him like that. He still loves to be "naked" which means he only wears undies, today actually my mom got here right as I got him out of the tub and I hadn't put his underwear on yet and he told my mom he wanted a Naked Party, ha ha it was so funny! His favorite cereal is marshmallow mateys, he eats that for breakfast almost every morning, and toast with "green cheese" or cream cheese. He loves to play dinosaurs and pretend he is dinosaurs or dragons or many of things, his imagination is amazing. He loves Tater and they can be so cute but they can also fight fight fight! He loves swimming and is getting more comfortable with his head going under water when it accidentally happens, he doesn't freak out anymore he kinda laughs about it :) He still snuggles with me, holds my hand, likes to held at teams, and touches my belly for comfort and to go to sleep. He is still my baby. I love how he says "importanant" and "sawn" for example "thats the biggest thing I ever sawn" And the other day he started playing like he was Harry Potter with a wand and he would say "I return you gone with this wand" ha ha it was really cute and funny. He is constantly asking me what letters are when he sees them and he is soaking up all this knowledge like a song! He is an amazing sweet little boy and I can't believe he is all mine! I am so proud of the little boy he is and wouldn't wish anything different about him and his sweet little self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment