Friday, May 24, 2013

Preschool Graduation

My sweet little baby boy has graduated preschool!  I can't even believe Koston is going to kindergarten in just a few short months.  It makes me cry whenever I think about it...it is so hard to let him grow up, but I am so proud of him at the same time!  His graduation program was so adorable they sang songs and he was so hyper and cute the whole time, then there was a cute slideshow movie of photos from throughout the year and of course I cried!  Tater was really cute and watched the program so good and even tried to sing some of the songs with the kids :)  Koston got some money to spent from Mona and Boompa, and his sweet little heart decided to buy himself a toy, Tater a toy and his Dad a birthday present with HIS OWN MONEY!  and it was all his idea to get his Dad a birthday present :)  It was incredibly thoughtful and sweet!  That boy melts my heart :)  He said the other day he wanted to go back to preschool, he is sad that he will never go back and so am I!  This will be a new crazy chapter in our lives having him gone every day for kindergarten and I am dreading it...I don't want him gone every day I already miss him just thinking about it.  But I think he will love it, and he is so smart he is going to just love learning so much more!  I have cried a few times telling him how proud of him or how happy he has made me and now every once in a while if I tell him he did a great job being nice or sharing he starts fake crying and says "thank you for saying I was being nice, (sniff sniff) I'm so proud (sniff sniff) you said that to me"  ha ha he is so cute and hilarious! He is definitely growing up way way to fast!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive