Friday, August 30, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten!

I literally can't believe my sweet little angel Koston started Kindergarten today!  Where did the last 5 years go?  He was not so sure and kept saying he really didn't want to go, but we got there and Rob came over in the fire truck since he was on duty.  Koston loved that :)  But when we tried to have him go inside the gate to line up he lost it :(  He cried and cried and clung to me and hugged my leg and just did not want to go at all...it was so heart breaking, finally as they were ready to walk inside the teacher took his hand and he went with her....thats when I lost it...  My baby boy so grown up, when I picked him up he was so cute and happy and yelled "Mom" and pointed to me as soon as he saw me with big grins :)  His teacher Mrs. Rottini said that as soon as they had gotten inside when class started Koston did absolutely great!  Koston loved kindergarten and it was so fun to have him tell me all about it :)  I love my little man sooo much!  I am so proud of him!


 

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive