So the boys and I got our flu shots today, I had mine earlier so they could watch me get it to help prepare them. I explained to Kost about the nasal mist because he freaked out with it last year. Koston did so amazing and I was so proud of him because this morning he was absolutely refusing it :) poor Taters wouldn't even let me pull his pants down for the shot in his leg :( it was him fighting and screaming the whole time it was so sad. They got suckers after and Tate kept saying
"I didn't yike dat" poor boy
:( koston was such a sweet big bro and when we got to the elevator he said, "Tate you can push the button cause you had a hard shot" :) so so so sweet! He is such a sweetheart!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment