Friday, November 22, 2013

Girlfriends!

Sooo my little Koston appears to be quite the ladies man at kindergarten. He told us about a month and a half or so ago that Savannah told him she loved him and that she was his girlfriend and that he told her he loved her too! First of all that shocked me to my core and I had a bit of a panic attack inside! But then we didn't hear much about it for awhile do I thought things had fizzled... Boy was I wrong! Apparently he tells me today that Sophia broke up with him! But savannah and he are still loving eachother and savannah said they are never breaking up! And he is mad that Sophia broke up with him! He said he fell in love with Sophia at recess when she pretended to be a zombie T. Rex with him lol! Love at first roar or something like that.... That must be why he's so mad she ended things lol..... He is so cute I can't even handle it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive