Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Boy or girl???

So we had the ultrasound at fetal fotos so that the boys could come with us and see the baby.. First off as if there were any real question its a BOY!! We are all so excited :). I love being a boy mama with all my heart! The boys were so cute they loved seeing the baby, tate watched for a few minutes then played with toys but Koston was in awe watching the baby the whole time! His first comment was, "it kinda looks like a lizard!" Then he would get so excited when he could see and point out things like the spine and ribs and everything. The ultrasound tech asked him if he thought it was a boy or girl and what he wanted it to be. His response, "I want it to be whatever it is." And that he didn't have a guess either way. As soon as she said BOY he was excited but kept saying, "I thought it was gonna be a girl I can't believe it!" So funny, he's so sweet :). The boys are both very excited for another brother, and Tater can't wait to be a big brother! Koston wants to help change diapers ha ha.. We just are all so happy and excited!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive