My sweet Koston has his first broken heart, today at recess Savannah told him she has a crush on someone else now... He was so so sad and cried while he was telling me about it and it just broke my heart to see him so sad.. I actually teared up because it was so sad. At one point he got mad and said "I'm gonna find that kid and punch him in the face!" And he also said "mom I'm never gonna find another girl like her." Then he looks out the window and see's her walking home and says, "there she is" in the saddest voice ever. I always knew that girl was trouble but I never realized she could make him so sad, I'm glad that saga is over but I feel so sad for my baby and his tender heart! I can't believe he is turning 7 in a few weeks I just can't believe he's getting so big! I had a little cry session over that realization today too.. My sweet big boy, I love him so much!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, June 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment