My baby is so big, he started second grade and he's such a big helper to me. A few funny things he's done lately: he sleep walks, the other night he went in and went to the bathroom then came out with Tates toothbrush without toothpaste and started brushing. I kept asking him what he was doing with no response. So I said go rinse and spit, and he did then went back to bed. Then last night was a bit of a tough night, Rob was on day 4 of 5 straight work shifts in a row then Libby started bleeding everywhere from a back
wound and I couldn't get a dressing to stay on. That was the straw that broke this mama camels back. I lost it and called Rob sobbing. He sent his parents over and when they walked in Koston said, "we're having a terrible meltdown!" It was hilarious.. He is such a good, sweet and funny boy! I love him so much!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment