So we had dinner and play time last night at Del Taco with the Burningham boys and as we were driving home Koston starts talking... "So we were afraid that this girl was going to try to kiss us so we were staying away from her. And then the flexible girl…" whoa whoa wait the what?? "The flexible girl, that's what Evan called her, he said boys like flexible girls." Whoa whoa whoa! What does flexible mean to you Koston????? "it means that they flex their muscles a lot and boys like that." Oh my goodness!!!!! I die of laughter! Then he continues talking... "mom I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight about girls trying to smooch me". So I ask if this girl was even trying to kiss him and he says, "well mom they try to be sneaky about it so you don't know, I really think I'm going to have nightmares." Ohhhh boy!!!! He also said, "why do girls have to like boys so much?" Girls are trouble with a capital T!! The girls at recess at school have been trying to hug him too, hug tag??!! He says him and his friends have to try and protect each other from the hugs from the girls, he says he hates it as he tells the story with a big grin on his face…
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment