So Koston had his 6 month check up yesterday and he weighs 16 pounds 9 ounces is 27 1/4 inches long and he is doing GREAT!! He had yucky chots and felt really crappy all day yesterday and had fevers but he seems to be feeling better today! I can't believe my baby is 6 months old he is growing so fast and it is so fun each and every step of it! Here are a few things I love about him...I lvoe when he raises his eyebrows he usually does this right as he starts eating and it is so cute, he is starting to reach out for people when he wants them which is so sweet, his feet, his smile, his laugh, his babbling, watching him bounce in his bouncer, watching him pet the dogs and get so excited, seeing how well he sits up makes me so proud, I LOVE everything about this little guy but I just thought I would name a few because there are many many more!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh.. his poor little legs. Such a tuff little guy
Post a Comment