Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!!




So yesterday was my sister Nicole and my sister in law Kristens birthdays, they are both so awesome and I love them both so much and I hope their birthdays were AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

holy cow! I didn't realize how many birthdays you have in your family from dec 31 to end of january. gpa, mom, dad, kirsten, nicole and isn't davids the 29th? my goodness. So fun to see what you're up to, cute cute baby boy and i love that name. Koston. I've never heard it before, but it has a ring to it and i like it. How is your mom doing lately? i've missed seeing her since jr. high, after all teh changes in your family. I hope she is happy and give her a squeeze for me will ya? Dave n i were so close i got to know your mom well and I think she is such a neat person. anywa, writing a novel here. so glad you gave me the invite ;) n i dont' have an email for david, but tell him i want an invite to their blog as well. thanks a ton wendy, and so fun to be in touch with you again! by thew ay, you and all your sisters with dark hair, i like it.

My Blog List

Blog Archive