Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Grunting and pointing!
So little man knows what he wants and since he cant always verbalize it he points and grunts and he will push your head in the direction he wants you to look it is just precious! He loves walking around but he wants you to go with him and he likes holding onto your finger and he is NOT happy if you don't go with him he gets a little death grip on that finger and it really is hard to get your finger out :) He has been having some separation anxiety when I leave the the room he cries so that is sad poor little man! And he has been doing really good at night only waking up twice at night (sometimes) still not very consistent sometimes more but he is going back to sleep really easily and really is just doing great I think! He is such a little cuddler and I LOVE it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He loves his mommy :) I think it's funny that he grabs your head to make you look at what he wants!
Post a Comment