






Wow I'm a slacker lots to write about here... The acid poop is gone I'm pretty sure it was the apple juice causing it so we will stay away from that for awhile, he was fine on it for like 6 months so that's weird but anyways now he has a little virus with cough diarrhea and he threw up yesterday... It was sad but as of yesterday his ears were good so I'm really hoping they stay that way. He acts fine so we are just stating low key relaxing and resting to try and kick that virus out! We had a fun 4th of July we went up to Park City for Sammies parade then went into Heber for lunch and don't worry Nicole and I both spilled ranch all over the rental car...not gonna lie it was hilarious! Then I took some new pics of Nicole then we headed back down to home, well to my moms that is. Then I took koston to visit rob at work then we went to sammies other parade in Sandy then home to bed! Next I am so sad about Michael Jacksons death I have been listening to his music alot and I get choked up all the time...his poor kids. Onto the 12 month check up k man is 30 inches and 21.4 pounds or so, he got 5 SHOTS!!! Ya that sucked 2 in each leg and one in his arm :( so sad! Dr said he talks as much as an 18 month old should woohoo baby!! I knew we had a talker :). He talks all the time and says so many new words all the time it amazes me that he knows what they mean! Ask him what a dog says a d he goes "rururu" oh it's so cute! He knows that hot and ow go together so if be feels something even a little warm he says "ow ot" he now loves to say "nononono" and he says mama alot more now. He tries to snap it's adorable and he loves to dance he shakes his head moves his arms and snaps ha I love it! He loves his forward facing big boy carseat cause he can see me in the mirror and he dances all the time in the car! He likes to give hugs and it is the best he will come up to me and hug my legs then reach up to me so I crouch down and he just hugs away! He walks very good now even with shoes on and even kinda runs sometimes :) that's all for now!
1 comment:
Koston is so adorable Wendy! It was fun to see him yesterday-I can't believe how grown up he is!
Post a Comment