SO my little guy broke out in hives on Monday as we were leaving the Dr. for his ear infection that wont go away but more on that later...anyways we had just left and I was across the hall at the business office to straighten out some insurance stuff when I noticed he had big hot red hives on his belly, knees, elbow, arms and back...so I headed back over to have the doc check him out and he said that can happen when babies get sick and to just give benadryl and watch for any respiratory issues, so I did that and no resp issues ever occured thank goodness but the hives stuck around for about 4 days even with the benadryl and now they are gone yay..it was harder on me I think then on Koston because they looked SO BAD, but for the most part they didn't really seem to bother him! Onto the persistent ear infection he has had 2 rounds of antibiotics now amoxicillin and omnicef and he is still rubbing his ear...the omnicef we finished this am so I will watch him tomorrow and if he is still rubbing it Monday we will head back in..poor little guy :( He really does do well with these ear infections though which is good! WIth the abx he has been having diarrhea like crazy and his poor butt is so sore :( So today was a very crazy halloween we visited Dampa/Ma Day, Boompa and Bon-Bon, Mona, and Jammy's house :) (Those are his names for them :)) And man that wore us out! He was the cutest little chicken ever! HE wore his Skunk this morning when we went to the bank and yesterday while he trick or treated at Susie's work, and I think I will let him wear the spider tomorrow cause he likes wearing his costumes and the spider is not a hot one like the other 2! Little man throws tantrums more often now and is still talking up a storm that little boy is so smart!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Hives!
SO my little guy broke out in hives on Monday as we were leaving the Dr. for his ear infection that wont go away but more on that later...anyways we had just left and I was across the hall at the business office to straighten out some insurance stuff when I noticed he had big hot red hives on his belly, knees, elbow, arms and back...so I headed back over to have the doc check him out and he said that can happen when babies get sick and to just give benadryl and watch for any respiratory issues, so I did that and no resp issues ever occured thank goodness but the hives stuck around for about 4 days even with the benadryl and now they are gone yay..it was harder on me I think then on Koston because they looked SO BAD, but for the most part they didn't really seem to bother him! Onto the persistent ear infection he has had 2 rounds of antibiotics now amoxicillin and omnicef and he is still rubbing his ear...the omnicef we finished this am so I will watch him tomorrow and if he is still rubbing it Monday we will head back in..poor little guy :( He really does do well with these ear infections though which is good! WIth the abx he has been having diarrhea like crazy and his poor butt is so sore :( So today was a very crazy halloween we visited Dampa/Ma Day, Boompa and Bon-Bon, Mona, and Jammy's house :) (Those are his names for them :)) And man that wore us out! He was the cutest little chicken ever! HE wore his Skunk this morning when we went to the bank and yesterday while he trick or treated at Susie's work, and I think I will let him wear the spider tomorrow cause he likes wearing his costumes and the spider is not a hot one like the other 2! Little man throws tantrums more often now and is still talking up a storm that little boy is so smart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment