Saturday, July 17, 2010
So Cute!
My baby is so cute I am in the office editing and he is watching Toy Story 2 and he keeps running in to me and saying "Hey....Doing??" It's so cute I love that little man! He is so obsessed with Toy Story and Woody and Buzz he also keeps saying "Oh Buzz" and this morning I was watching Ethan and he was saying "Oh Baby" But back to Toy Story he has 2 woody dolls and one buzz action figure and oh man he loves those so much its adorable, he also loves dinosaurs! He is growing up so fast and he is such a sweet and happy boy, he went to a parade with my mom this morning and she said he did so good and that he loves parades so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment