
I am very heart broken right now as a very sweet young boy Kobe has passed away. Some of you know I took some pictures of him and of his family at the beginning of the year prior to his second BMT and although he was cured of his disease CGD, his body could not take anymore and he tired out a few days ago and passed away. Even though I only met him twice he really touched my heart. He told me all about Wall-E in his sweet little voice at our first shoot because I had never seen it and I can't wait to buy that now for Koston in remembrance of Kobe. I can't even imagine the pain his family, especially his mother, are going through. I can;t even begin to imagine what it would be like to lose my baby, and I just ask that you all keep his family in your prayers please. His parents names are Nick and Lizz Kirk. If you would like to read about his journey and his long battle with CGD you can visit his caringbridge page at
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kobekirk/journal/1
His oituary is listed here:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/saltlaketribune/obituary.aspx?n=kobe-kirk&pid=143870955&sms_ss=facebook
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment