So part one of our newborn session didn't quite go as smoothly as planned :) This little man has ideas of his own and they did not include cooperating for very long! So I am going to try again, well actually I did try a second time that day and didn't get even one picture because he got so mad! So let's hope third time is the charm :) I am sure hoping so! My little man is so sweet and he is so different in his temperament than Koston was as a newbie, this little guy has a scream and he knows how to use it if you make him mad enough, things that do that are: taking photos of him, changing diaper while hungry, waiting for too long ie a minute or two to eat while hungry :) We love him so much and I feel so blessed to have this beautiful baby as my son! Koston is doing well with him...he is still learning how to be soft and sometimes he likes to test out how hard he can squeeze his poor bothers hand or head or how fast and hard he can kiss him. He also likes to try to pick him up himself and see me book it across the room before he succeeds, but he is also very protective of him and is always looking for him if he is not in the room or telling me "Mommy holding baby" if he wants me to pick him up instead of having him lay down somewhere :) He loves to hold the baby, and he really is a good big brother! I love my boys they are pretty much the best thing I have ever done and bring me so much joy! I am feeling so good my recovery from my C-section has gone so well and I feel like I recovered pretty quickly I am pretty much able to do anything now I just have to work up slowly to more vigorous activities!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment