Monday, March 28, 2011

Let's Count and first baby laughs.

So today Tate laughed for the first time, it was adorable, he did it twice and he still does the little grunt almost laugh thing too which is so funny and cute.  He is getting so big and I can't even believe it.  He sat in the bumbo a few days ago for the first time and he does like it he looks so cute in it.  He has to take turns with Koston because yes Koston fits in the bumbo and he likes to sit in it too :)  Koston is so cute and he loves to say "Let Count (and then something like apples or whatever it is he want to count)" now and so  he will say lets count berries and then he points to them and starts counting then stops at a random number like 5 and says "5 Berries" Oh it is so cute he doesn't get that we are actually counting how many of them there are but he is getting there.  He doesn't skip numbers anymore and he will go to 10 then stop and if I say 11 he continues 12 and 13.  He is such a happy little guy and he is soaking up knowledge like a little sponge.   It is amazing to me how smart he is and how much he is learning every day.  I have gone back to work and it has been ok, this weekend was harder for me and I am not looking forward to going back but I am hoping it will be ok, I am trying to be positive because I have to work and I am grateful it is only 6 days a month not 12, they are very long days yesterday I left my house at 545 am and got home at about 945 pm so that is not fun but I am trying to be positive and be grateful that I get to be home with the boys all day for most of the other days in the month.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive