Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Updates.

Koston has leanred what letters are...he does not know which is which he just sees letters and randomly starts saying "Letter I, Letter R" even when it is an S or a Q, he has multiple times gotten O right though and also he has called it zero so thats pretty smart!!  Last night I had little Tater laughing more than he ever has it was so stinkin adorable, I was just bouncing his legs up to touch his cheeks and he thought it was hilarious :)  Oh my goodness last night as I was putting Koston to bed I was pretending to be asleep as that helps him fall asleep and all the sudden his little hand touched my cheek and he pulled my face towards him for a kiss...I melted!  Tate has the sweetest little voice and yesterday he all of the sudden made the most adorable sound out of nowhere I wish I could describe it but it had a bit of a giddy squeal oh my it was so sweet.  Tate also has the sweatiest little feet it is seriously so cute that my 3.5 month old has sweaty feet ALL the time :)  A few of my FAVORITE words Koston says are "gwabidee" gravity "le-yo" Yellow, and "reary" really.  Koston is getting some colors down as well he pretty much has yellow and green sometimes red, blue and orange.  Sometimes he mixes them all up though still :)  He is also learning his shapes he does get them mixed up but we are working on circle, square, triangle, and rectangle.  Koston also has this cute little fake cry for when he is wanting attention and it is so funny and very not convincing :)

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive