Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Recent Happenings.
So we have had a few nice days outside and so we have been playing out in the backyard and Koston found a worm, a live worm and he brought it into the house, he was so excited about it I made him take it outside and then sadly he lost it and we couldn't find it again he was sad :( Koston is SO social he loves to talk to people and play with other kids, I have had some mini photo sessions at the house and he has been home and as soon as the kids walk in he tries to get them to go play with him in his room and it is so cute but then very sad when we have to go downstairs to take their pictures and he has to stay upstairs. We went to lunch with some work friends and Koston played with Jackson who is a few months younger than him and they were so funny they were having little conversations with each other even though they were not really listening to each other or responding to each other they just said whatever they were each thinking it was hilarious, then they roared at each other like dinosaurs for awhile and then Jackson started trying to tickle Koston and it became a game of chase until we had to stop them since we were in kneaders. They were just really cute and I love that Koston is liking to play with friends now he is so outgoing...he definitely gets that from his Dad. Koston likes to say what he is going to do before he does it for example he will be holding his water cup right up by his mouth but he has to say "Kosont drinking water" then he takes his drink, and yes he pronounces his name Kosont. We went to Sammie's flute choir performance at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building yesterday and my Mom stayed out with the boys since she has seen all of the performances and I have not yet and he was so cute he found bird eggs and a pigeon sitting on it's nest when he looked out the windows and he was really excited about it, then they went downstairs and found a vending machine and it had an apple and he loves apples so he says "Apple Jammy, buy it, jus buy it" and then he said the same thing about the peanuts and I have no idea where he learned that. Yesterday all of the sudden he says" I love games, I love buildings" and today he starts sniffing the air and and says "It smells good like meatballs" seriously out of nowhere he says these things :) He started saying "secret" today and it sounded like "cigarette" and I was like what in the world but then I figured out what he meant :) So onto Tate he is just adorable and so so smiley it is so easy to make him smile now and it is so sweet all you have to do is smile at him and he returns the smile cute as can be, the other day he was laying on his back and rolled onto his stomach almost he just got stuck on his arm but I could not believe how close he got! He enjoys the bumbo and the swing both in small doses. He gives us laughs but we really have to work for those. He loves to lay on his back and he kicks and swings his little arms and legs like CRAZY it is so funny he just kicks kicks kicks its so cute :) He is getting so big and just so cute and Koston is growing up WAY TOO FAST, I love my babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jackson and Koston were so funny. We definitely need to get them together again. Your boys are so dang cute!
Post a Comment