Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh ya I forgot

K mans new phrase is "I forgot" "uh I forgot" "oh ya I forgot" ya he picker that up from his Daddy!! He is so funny and sometimes he says "mommy make Tate asleep" lol. In the car the other day he started saying "cars go go go go, truck go go go" ha ha I must say that when I'm driving! We went to the Boothe reunion Saturday and K had so much fun he ran and played non stop for 4.5 hours then we left and went to Midvale Harvest Days and Rob sprayed him with the fire hose then let Koston spray kids with it he was so cute! he's so cute and such a big boy! I love when he says "Mommy you my best friend!" and we were playing in the front yard today and he kept stepping in the dirt and saying "Mama I'm getting dirty everywhere" every time he touched it :) he is still obsessed with Rio and started saying "(grunt) my names Blue" he dances like crazy when he watches it it's so cute! He has finally started daring to lay on his back in the tub and it's so cute how proud of himself he gets it's sweet. He starts preschool in a month and I can't believe it he's growing up too fast!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive