Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"mommy you done on a computer!"

I was in on the computer and Koston came in and said "mommy you done on a computer!". It was cute, so I got off and came in to watch Jurassic Park with him :). Another thing he always says is "mommy take your shoes on" and he pulls them off mu feet, meaning take them off so you don't go anywhere! Taters getting so big and is so fast at crawling and so good at standing! He makes some funny faces with food, we started him on meat and oh man the faces he makes are priceless! That second stubborn tooth is still trying to come through. Koston went to the dentist on Monday and he got really scared and freaked out again when I tried to lay him in the chair, so I held him and he cried while the dentist looked at his teeth but he said his teeth look great, no cavities and he only had one 2 yr molar left to come in on his bottom right! Tater loves peekaboo these days he just laughs and laughs!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive