Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Sweet Boys

So yesterday I was doing dishes and realized that I hadn't heard or seen Tate for a few minutes do I look over in the family room and he is on the floor rolling around on a patch of sunlight. He was putting his face on it looking at it with his face really close touching it and rolling over it, it was so cute! And Koston is just so sweet here are a few words I love how he says, "renember, valentimes" last night as I was trying to get him to sleep he kept saying "mommy your Ariel, and beautiful and skinny. Your Ariel and I'm Ariel and tates Ariel we are all Ariel together! Your my best friend in the world." all with his sweet angelic smile :). Gosh I live these boys!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive