My cute lil Tater has such a personality! He is so hilarious and loves to tease, he also loves to do things he knows he shouldn't then he will look at you with this huge cheesy smile like look what I did! He gives kisses so cute now with sound effects he says "mmmm-aa" it's so sweet :) he also has a temper like I have never seen! Oh man you do not want to make this little boy mad! He pinches hits scratches and screams! It's a bit of a trial dealing with his tantrums but we are getting through it :). He nods his head yes and no now when you ask him things and it's so awesome! The best is when we are eating and you give him a bite and if he likes it he goes "hmm?" and does huge nod yes :) oh it's the most adorable thing ever! And his favorite word has got to be "mo?" for more! He was saying Koston the other day "Non" he has 7 teeth now, 4 up top and 3 on the bottom he has an adorable gap in between his front 2 top teeth and I love how his teeth are uneven with less on the bottom. He walks runs dances does the cutest little squatting march that is hilarious! He loves loves patty cake bakers man, he will out of the blue look at you and start clapping with his huge cheesy smile and wait for you to start singing it to him :) Koston likes to sing it for him too it's adorable! Tater has been sick so many times these last couple of months it's been awful, from colds to stomach flu to viruses that cause blisters and ulcers in his throat- that was awful and the poor boy was up at nights just screaming and inconsolable. But at this point things are looking up and I'm hoping he won't get anything else, that none of us will get sick again we have just been passing it around to eachother I gave been sick tons and koston has been sick a bunch and even Rob had it a few times. I'm having a much harder time weaning Tater off if breastfeeding than I did with Koston. He loses it if I try to withhold it from him so at this point he nurses whenever he wants. His tantrums are so bad I really don't dare to try to wean him again... So we will see what happens there! Hopefully he won't be that 6 year old child who still breast feeds lol... It won't be that bad but sometimes I wonder :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment