Tuesday, March 31, 2015

First Trimester

Ok so I want to remember this pregnancy as it is my last so I want to do a re-cap of what I remember most from the first trimester… Cravings were pickles, orange juice, chips, and bagels…lots and lots of einstein bagels!  I had a hard time drinking water, otherwise I didn't get sick really other than the week after Disneyland, I was sick for like a week an half with nausea ick!  I was super super tired!  Like required a daily nap and bedtime before 9, I still went to cross fit but less days than before.  I thought I started feeling kicks super early like 10ish weeks but I now think those were just lots and lots of gas bubbles!  It was fun to think they were him though at the time :)  I had lots of Gi issues like gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea…times were fun!  It was so exciting to know I was growing my new little nugget inside :)  I loved sharing things with the boys, telling them how big he was each time we progressed a week and seeing their cute reactions to it,  sharing this with Koston and Tate has by far been the best thing ever…they love their little brother so much already!  Surprisingly Disneyland which we did at about 9 weeks, was great!  I had some crazy surge of energy and did great while there, the travel was absolutely miserable…whoa I got sick flying and being in the car but luckily thats all over now ha ha…  At least I know I never have to fly pregnant again!  I did it really early on in my pregnancy with Koston as well to New York and I still vividly remember how sick I got!  The cab ride to the airport on the drive home was so bad I got so sick and then getting onto a plane shortly after was just miserable, motion sickness is not a fun thing and is amplified times a thousand while pregnant!  But of course it is all worth of for the amazing little creatures that I have made :)  I can't wait to meet my little man!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive