Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Current cravings!

My current cravings have been donuts, chips, coldstone ice cream, donuts and donuts!  Ha ha I am surprised I haven gained 1000 pounds!  So far I have gained 19….and I am scared I still have 13 weeks and hope I can keep it under 30…. I fell little man move all the time now, the first time I actually saw him move was when we were in St george Feb 13, I was in the tub and just watching my belly move around as he kicked, that was amazing!  He moves pretty consistently at night when I am going to bed and lately even at random spots throughout the day he moves around, its so amazing feeling that :)  He does like to nudge my bladder a lot though…kinda uncomfortable but at least I know he's ok :)I have still been cross fitting mostly once a week, but I am trying to up it to 2…I get 2 a week sometimes but hopefully I can be more consistent with that.  The workouts are definitely getting harder, I have to stop to breathe a lot, and I am lowering my weights even more, but I feel proud that I am still doing it even though it isn't as much as I would have liked.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive