Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mothers Day!

Mothers Day was so special this year, sadly Robbie had to work but my sweet boys made it so special for me! Koston woke up early and drew me some beautiful pictures, a big heart, some long stem roses and a dolphin, Baymax, and Hulk! What made me cry was that the night before he had asked me what my favorite animal, TV character, and super hero were. My answers: dolphin, Baymax, Hulk. I thought we were just playing the favorites game but my sweet thoughtful little boy was planning out his Mother's Day surprises for me ❤️❤️. Once I woke up he made me breakfast: toast and cereal 😀. He also made me some sweet things at school.. Tater made me some sweet things at school too: a heart and a flower pot picture made with his hand print and finger prints! I couldn't have asked for anything more, just seeing how sweet and wonderful and thoughtful my boys are was the greatest gift in the world! I'm so blessed and I love my boys so much!



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive