I can't believe my big boy started kindergarten a week and a half ago! He's off track now which is a pretty sweet deal I think! But he was so incredibly excited to start and he didn't hesitate at all to walk in to the kindergarten gates and away from me! It broke my heart and made me proud all at the same time! I may have had an emotional breakdown after I left, but that's to be expected. On his first day he said he loved it but no one played with him at recess and that about shattered my heart. Luckily he played with his preschool friends Carter and Asher every other day at recess,they played super heroes! There was also a day he came home really sad and said some kids were mean to him, again if hurt my heart. But he said after that they haven't been mean again and he loves kindergarten! Also apparently a girl pulled her pants down at recess one day... Yikes!! I'm glad to have him and Kost home with me for 3 weeks while they are off track! Me and Krew miss them when they are gone!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment