Kostons so cute! He got in the car after I picked him up from school and said "Mom have you heard the song God Bless America? It's my favorite song I've ever heard, it kinda makes me wanna cry!" Then he asked if we could listen to it so I found it on Spotify and we listened to it multiple times and he kept saying
"no ones ever gonna take this land from me!" Such a cutie pie! Another funny thing he said the other day when a song came on the radio "is this the Biebster?" Ha ha ha say what??? He lives Justin Beiber it's so funny! Today he got his red dragon ninja warrior costume for Halloween and he was so excited on the way home to try it in he kept saying "this costume is legit!" I love tgey way he talks he's such a sweet boy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Friday, September 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment