Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!
















Rob worked last night but I still got a new years kiss from Koston! Here are the first pictures taken of Koston this year!! He is in this cute little summer outfit that my mom got for him but he was too little to wear it over the summer even though it is a 3 month and he is now 6 months it fits him now! Also here are my new years resolutions: Be better with our money-stick to the budget, work less (which would be possible if we could stick to the budget), have a better attitude about work when I do have to go, lose the rest of my baby weight plus my first year of marriage weight (sad I know), cook dinner more often, take more pictures of Koston (kidding I have about a million and counting but I just can't help it I don't want to miss anything and he is SO cute) , keep my house cleaner, go through some of the many many boxes in our basement and get rid of the junk, eat healthier! Those are the ones I can think of right now so hopefully I can accomplish them this year!

2 comments:

Sheli said...

Oh Wendy. All your pics are so cute. Koston is growing so fast. How fun is he!! Have a Happy New Year. luv ya

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

Add me to your blog sorry it took me so long to get back to you. jessicamadsen@hotmail.com. Yoy baby is sooo adorable.

My Blog List

Blog Archive