Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Future Drummer!
So we were at Sammie's marching band show last night and little man was dancing and going crazy when teh drum core was warming up it was so cute, he would dance and then stand there mesmerized watching them it was so cute! Then when the band started he just let me hold him and he watched the whole time and when he saw Sammie he got so excited and kept saying "Yammie" then he would get deistracted by the bright lights and planes and say "light" and "mane" and point to them! We bought him this cute puffy coat last year and it was to big and I am so happy taht ir fits him this year he loos SOOO cute in it, he walked around with his arms kinda out cause it was so puffy that it pushed them out it was so cute!! He loved walking around outside in that , it was pretty cold but I think he was warm in that big 'ol thing! He was alos saying camera and pointing to my dad's camera I can't quite remember how he was saying it I will have to get him to say again so I can write that down but it was so cute :) It might have been "yama" as he pointed it out! Man I got the flu shot this morning and my arm is so hurting, K-man is getting it thursday and I already feel bad for him :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment