
























So the pictures are in a crazy order because blogger is retarded...and they are unedited...I dont know why I feel the need to edit all my images now but these are not, and I dont know why I feel the need to say that but I do. So it took me awhile to be ready to do this...I don't know why I just couldn't bring myself to get his hair cut, it was so cute, but too long and in his eyes sooo I did it! Well not me personally we went to cookie cutters haircuts and they did a pretty good job, she cut it shorter than I wanted but of course he still looks so cute!! He did really good too, those hair stylists have their work cut out for them with little kiddos whipping their head around and Koston reached his hands up to see what she was doing a few times luckily he didn't get his hands snipped. It is really cute in there he got a balloon and sat in a fire engine and there is a little playground, and he got to watch a movie while she cut...as if he watches movies :) Anyways it worked out pretty good, when I pulled out the video camera and the camer Rob thought I was nuts but he filmed the whole thing for me like a good hubby anyways :) And they put some of K-mans hair in a little bag for me, oh my baby is so grown up and his haircut makes him look so much older! He is so old and smart I just can't believe it and he is getting so tall holy cow!! I don't know when all this growing up happened but it's just going too fast, I am enjoying every minute of it though!
1 comment:
I like the hair cut. I think he looks cute. I had a hard time cutting my boys hair also and they were much younger. I am glad you got to keep some.
Post a Comment