Sunday, September 20, 2009
Slacking...
So Seriously I have been such a slacker the last few months with updating this blog, and that makes me upset with myself because it is my journal to document our lives (mainly Kostons) and I have let things slip through the cracks. But I did finally order my first blog book covering the first yea of my blog and I LVOE it! I did it through blog2print.com and ya its not the most amazing quality in the world but its my journal and I LOVE IT! So today was fun we went up the canyon to try and find me a meadow...didn't find one... and K-man loved it up there, we let him walk around by the entrance to donut falls and he had a blast! He is a little hiker for sure and he loves being outside all the time! He has turned into a little climber, yes he climbs up onto very instable things and sometimes falls off..sigh.. but do you think that stops him from trying to climb again?? No it does not! He loves to hit and throw things and bang objects together. He still is a little stinker at mealtimes and it is quite tricky trying to get him to eat, he is getting So tall oh my heck I cant believe how tall my boy is! He talks all the time and I love it, I am still amazed every day at how smart he is and how he will know what things are after being told only once...he says and knows what they are or mean : window, stick, cup, bike("bite"), egg, toast, water, plane("mane"), piano("mano"), water bottle ("bata batoo"), dog, raisins ("rai-dee") libby, dogs, stay, outside("out-tide"), eye, nose, hair, ears, feet, teeth("teet"), kiss, little baby :), cute ("tute"), remote ("mote") he holds his hand to his ear and says hello and jibber jabbers like he is talking it is so funny, he has discovered his scream and loves to test it out it fascinates him! He does not like getting his teeth brushed or wiped off, he loves bath time still, loves running around and loves sticks, he has a sweet tooth, he likes cucumbers, raisins, and grapes minus the skin on these and cucumbers, he is growing up! He usually stops at a step or drop off like a curb and holds out his hand for me to help him and yesterday for the first time he took the step by himself and did it so good, he didn't even fall...I'm so proud of him and so not ready for him to become independent but its happening...he still will come up to my to get reassuring hugs though while he plays and still loves to cuddle and be held and I love that! He gives Libby hugs all the time and does his cute "oooh" when he is hugging her and he plays with Jax all the time and they have a blast together, Koston will tease him with a toy and Jax will try to get it and that is the game they play, its so funny to watch. Everytime Koston sees a little kid, even sometimes when they are bigger than him he goes "oooh baby" or "oh lil baby" it is so sweet and I think he thinks he is the cutest little kid in the world (which he is to me) because everytime he sees one of his pictures he goes "oohohoh" and just loves them it is the sweetest thing! Thats all for now I am going to be better because it is important to me to document his life, good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment