Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 Molars!

So as I was brushing teh little man's teeth last night he tipped his head back and I saw a glimpse of a MOLAR! And so I looked in there and there is one on each side of the mouth on the top...and when did this happen? I am guessing last week when he had a few very rough nights and I didn't quite understand why...well he proabably had humongous molars ripping through his little gums adn I didn't even give tylenol cause I didn't realize it...bad mommy :( But anyways they sure are cute! My little guy is obsessed with chocolate milk or in his words "la lut" or " lala" and he loves to build or "builda" with his blocks, like he is obsessed with it and sometimes when his towers fall over he FREAKS out, and I am not kidding he can go inot a complete fit and crying mess if his builda's fall down :) It is pretty cute but we have to put them away and find something new to do when this happens because he does not get over it easily! He is doing really good in gymnastics and at swimming lessons, he walks on teh balance beam with me just holding at his elbows, and he did a somersault (how in the world do you spell that?) on the beam with the help of Mr. Braden and it was so cute, he sometimes will want to do a somersalt by himself but then gets a little stuck at hands on the ground, ha ha its so cute! We went to the park the other day adn Rob came and brought the dogs and Koston thought playing fetch was the funnest and funniest thing ever, Robbie would through the rubber stick thing adn Koston would start running after the dogs just giggling his little head off then run back, it was so cute! He really wore himself out, we went back to the playground adn he had a hard time climbing up the stairs cause his legs were sore from running :) He goes down the slide by himself now but he does not realize yet that he needs to put his feet down to land and it is so funny/sad cause he stays in the sitting postition and lands on his bum, but it looks so funny he doesn't cry so I dont think it hurts him but still its kinda sad. He went down on his tummy and the same thing happened...belly flop! But again no tears, I think the slide at our park has a pretty big drop for him and I think thats part of the problem but anyways he loves it. I am so sick of thei weather I was so mad it snowed this morning, we were going to go to the park and the snow runied our plans it was cooold! Thats all I can think of right now, back to work!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive