Monday, February 1, 2010
Toddler gymnastics
So we signed little man up for toddler gymnastics class and it is the coolest thing ever!! We go every tuesday at 9:45 which is great cause it keeps me awake after my night shift on Mondays which is always my goal is to stay busy and play with my little man til our naptime time at 1pm :) Amyways it is so aweseom I have pics to post but am so behind on pic posting but it will happen...So I am working tongiht and am really rethinking my decision to switch to full time nights...it wasnt bad when I was just doing one a week but now its getting a little tough...I think it was just this last weekend because I did my first 2 nights in a row with minimal napping in between adn have felt like crap ever since...so I will avoid 2 in a row at ALL costs because that just defeats the point of me working nights if I go home an sleep all day while little man watches movies...I am doing it so I DONT miss days adn time with him he is growing and changin so fast and I feel like I am missing so much time is just slipping away, but this is not permanent I just have to keep reminding myself I wont be full time forever but it will always suck no matter how much I am working because I will always miss things with him. Anyways this month has been extremely stressful with getting cancelled tons haveing money struggles due to my cancelling of hours...looking for a new job but not really feeling right wbout that for some reason...basically its been STRESS filled but I am actually feeling better this week...my momma gave me agood ol lecture last week which she hasb;t done in years and honestly it helped me out TONS! My momma is one smart chicka and I love her soo much she is truly my best friend! My dad is moving to Daybreak and will be like 10 minutes away now YAY!! No more 45 minute drive to see my pops...they have been moving in all weekend and can I say they have more "stuff" than anything I have ever seen and it has been a huge crazy ordeal to move it all and I feel bad for them...but once they get all settled it will be wonderful and I think they will love it out here :) So I am going to be an auntie to a beautiful little baby boy...Ethan David Boothe is due June 14 (11 days before K-mans SECOND birthday) and I am SOOO excited ti be auntie :) It's gonna be soo fun to have another little boy around and I can't wait ti snuggle the little man :) My little sis got a teaching job and I am soo proud of her...also she is dating a hunk of a guy that I think is definite husband material *wink* but don't worry she likes to move slowwwwww so I shouldn't get too excited just yet I mean its only been like a week :) But they have been friends foreverr and like I said he is a hunk! So I will be patient and wait for now :) Well I guess thats all for now since I have a patient in need of pain meds...tata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment