Friday, February 5, 2010

I think its magic...

So for some reason 1:00 pm seems to be the magical time that no matter what we have been doing, what time we woke up or went to bed, how much sleep we got etc little man will go right to sleep if I take him into bed...it is so odd I think! But its great, and he usually will sleep longer if I wait til 1 rather than try to get him to sleep a little early which I sometimes do after a night shift...but then we get a shorter nap so anyways we just have to keep me busy til 1 so I don't crash and then we can have a nice nap :) Anyways I decided to sign us up for mommy/tot swimming lessons and they start tomorrow and I am stoked!! After his little nappy today we are going to go swimming just for fun and then I can't wait for tomorrows lesson!! Today I turned on Madagascar 2 for the little man and when I walked into the room after a few minutes it was on the main page and they were all dancing and Koston was looking up at the tv dancing and trying to copy their moves it was so cute!! He is such a stud I swear!! I need to do another photo session with him its been too long..he just does not cooperate so well ha ha...he is sick of my camera :( I am soooooo ready for summer! I hate cold and wet and snow and I NEED sun!!!! I really need it oh stupid groundhog cant you just not see your shadow and give us spring???? Would that really be so hard?? Anyways I need to finish up m last years posts so that I can order my blog book again I love having a copy of my blog every year it makes me happy :) So I think thats enough of an update for now I am going to go back to lasts years and finish those up!! Here are some pics of my other babies that Koston loves to play with and vice versa :)

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive