Monday, February 23, 2009

8 months ago today...

Was Koston's due date, Monday June 23, let me tell you how that day went! I woke up very sore and depressed at the fact that I had not gone into labor during the night, I didn't even think I had had any contractions (I know now I had they were just very small) and little man was still hanging on to my ribs for dear life, I thought I would be pregnant forever and that my baby boy would never get here! So I cried then I decided to go for a long hot walk, being that it was the end of June, so I headed to the Jordan parkway 9 months prego and walked and cried and still did not go into labor!!! So I went back home and cried some more!!! Ha thank heavens for pitocin without it I might still be pregnant with Koston!

1 comment:

Pieces of Us said...

ugh that is the worst. When I passed my due date and a week later he came I wanted to die. Stubborn little boys!

They're sure worth it though!

My Blog List

Blog Archive