Monday, February 9, 2009

Getting mobile!!

Ok so Koston is not quite crawling yet but he is trying!! He will roll around like crazy on the floor but the funny thing is he usually rolls the wrong way when he us trying to get something it's sooo funny, and then he gets confused like why am I farther away now?!? Ha ha it's so cute! Also he can kinda scoot himself too but he ends up scooting backwards when he is trying to go forwards again it's just too cute!! He is so quick with his little arms and hands and already is into anything around him so we are go gonna be in trouble when he is crawling I am sure life will drastically change but I am so excited!! He us getting so big too it's just crazy!!

1 comment:

Pieces of Us said...

Yay! Good job Koston! It's so fun when they start moving around more and more. I love to watch Beckam explore. It is definately a little more stressful for Mom and Dad though!

My Blog List

Blog Archive