Wednesday, February 25, 2009

8 Months Old...




My baby is 8 months old today...holy cow time flies!! He is still a toothless wonder, he can scoot backwards and pull himself up on stuff to his knees and standing but i better be close when he tries to stand up because that doesn't last long at all...he says "baby, daddy" which I am sure are both coincidences but it is still soo cute! He has his first cold I think which is sad but I think it is on it's way out thank goodness! He loves to play with his toys and his laugh is the cutest! He has become extremely picky when it comes to food which has been very frustrating! He is always on the go he rolls all over the place and he has very fast hands that grab grab grab everything! We have the house babyproofed for the most part and we are loving the warmer weather bring on summer Koston loves being outside!! Rob and I are LOVING every moment of being parents and watching Koston grow and change it is sooo fun!! We are so proud of our little 'NEMO."

1 comment:

matesen said...

Koston is just too cute! I can't believe that he is already eight months old. Your photography is awesome-you should go into business!

My Blog List

Blog Archive