Friday, February 13, 2009

Mean Mom!!



I feel like such a meanie...Koston has been a little stinker lately about eating his food all he wants to eat are cheerios so...I hold a cheerio up to his mouth and then as soon as he opens up I give him a bite of food!! Rude I know but it works... Also last night I decided that I could just puree him some canned green beans rather than give him the jars of baby food and that was a BAD idea he took one bite and made the most horrible face then wouldn't eat ANYTHING else...so the question would be why did he hate them so much when he usually LOVES green beans...well the answer is SALT!! They were so freaking salty it was insane so I am gonna try to find some that have no added salt and then we will try again!! I let him try some little toast strips today and...he LOVES them!! And his new favorite toy would be the laundry basket with mismatched socks in it ha ha ha!!! Oh and one more thing last night he was playing in his pack and play and I was looking at him through the side and kissing his hand through the side of the crib and he was laughing then all of the sudden he leaned his face forward and kissed me through the screen...I melted it was soo sweet!!!

3 comments:

matesen said...

Oh that is so cute that he kissed you through the pack and play! Also, I love love the pic of him on your header! He is so adorable!

Michelle said...

Okay he is seriously so darling. It was fun to see you yesterday. It has been forever! You look so good too.

Pieces of Us said...

What is it with these boys? We can buy $20 toys and their favorite thing to play with are laundry baskets!?? Little stinks! But those {little moments} make it ALL worth it!

My Blog List

Blog Archive